Skip To Main Content


If you are new to Hoke County and have a child who has been receiving special education services, please contact the school in your attendance area. You will need to provide them with documentation of your child's special needs (i.e., a copy of the student's IEP - Individualized Education Program). When school is not in session, you will need to contact the EC Office by calling (910) 875-8009.

If you are concerned that your child may be in need of special and/or related services, you should contact the EC Coordinator at your school.